Ensure your workers have access to the best in portable sanitation including:
Portable Restrooms, Portable Sinks, and Portable Hand Sanitizer Stations.
Plummers units are U.S. Department of Agriculture GAP approved and ready The U.S. Department of Agriculture requires that a collection of principles known as “Good Agricultural Practices” (GAP) be implemented on all farms to ensure that food is safe and healthy.
- Spacious Interior
- Paper Holder (3,000 sheets)
- Hand Sanitizer Included (kills 99.9% germs)
- Coat Hook, and non slip floor
- Provisions to spike down all four corners to anchor unit in bad weather
Single and Double GAP Trailer Units
- Trailer for easy relocation on farm
- Hand wash station with soap and paper towel
- Service record sticker for compliance
- English and Spanish labeling
- Other configurations available, call for details.
GAP Portable Trailer
- GAP compliant restroom trailer
- Foot activated sink basin with soap and hand towels
- Built in trash can
- Instructions in both English and Spanish
- Built in steps
- Stabilization jack-stands
- Service record sticker on unit for audits
- Available in both single and double unit configuration
- Recessed ports to accommodate various plumbing configurations
- No threaded or cemented joints; accepts Fernco® rubber couplers and clamps
- 250 Gallon Capacity
- 150+ gallons of non-potable water
- On demand pump to supply water to sink and toilets
- Great for anywhere non-potable water delivery or waste collection is needed
- Provides versatile storage under office trailers on job sites or food trucks etc.
Bravo Double Hand Wash Station
- Antibacterial Soap and Paper Towel Dispenser
- Foot Pump for Running Water
- Accommodates 2 people simultaneously
Need more information or a FREE Quote?