Residential Dumpster Rental
No matter how big or small your job
We have the right size waste dumpsters
It’s easy to rent a dumpster, all you have to do is fill it!! Plummer’s does the rest. Call us at 616-261-4344 or visit our Contact Us page to have a representative reach out to you. Give us a call and we can discuss your project and recommend an appropriate sized dumpster. Below are some specifications and broad guidelines for each dumpster size we provide. Be sure to read the list of prohibited items that cannot go into a dumpster below. We’re happy to deliver a dumpster that can accept all of your old household rubbish, from the attic down to the basement. Plummer’s Disposal can drop off a dumpster that will take all of the stuff you don’t want, from clothes to furniture. If it’s not in a condition to sell or you can’t give it away, place it in a Plummer’s roll off dumpster and we’ll get rid of it for you. Read the list of prohibited items that cannot go into a dumpster.
Have Questions? Ask us!
Not sure what size/type of dumpster you need?
Check out our FAQs page
Trash Cart | 29″L x 34″W x 45″D Great for special events, parties, or job sites, Lid, Wheels, and Large Handles
10 Yard Box | 12′L x 8′W x 4′D A 10 yard dumpster is appropriate for small remodeling projects and medium sized cleanups. Here are some examples:
• Medium sized basement, attic, or garage cleanouts
• Deck removal up to 250 sq ft
• Single shingle roof debris up to 1,500 sq ft. or in (roofing terminology 25sq).
• Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
15 Yard Box | 16’L x 8’W x 4.5’D A 15 yard dumpster is generally best for medium sized projects such as attic and basement cleanups, remodeling projects. Here are some examples:
• Basement and attic
• Large garage cleanout
• Shed demolition
• Re-siding your house
• Single shingle roof debris from 1,500 to 2,200 sq ft. or in (roofing terminology 37sq).
• Concrete tear out of driveway
20 Yard Box | 16-22′L x 8′W x 4.5′-6’D A 20 yard dumpster is generally best for medium sized renovation projects and large home cleanup projects. Here are some examples:
• Large basement, attic, or garage clean-outs
• Flooring or carpet removal for a large house
• Deck removal from 300 to 400 sq ft
• Single shingle roof debris from 2,500 to 3,000 sq ft. or in (roofing terminology 50sq).
• Cement block wall teardown
• Concrete tear out (2/3 full only)
30 Yard Box | 20′-22’L x 8′W x 6D A 30 yard dumpsters are generally larger than what is necessary for any but the largest home cleanout projects, they are generally used for larger remodeling and renovation type projects. Here are some examples:
• Construction of a new home
• Demolition of a two car garage
• Small to medium house complete siding or window replacement
40 Yard Box | 22′L x 8′W x 8’D A 40 yard dumpster is going to have even higher side walls than a 30 yarder. 40 yard dumpsters are normally only used for the largest of projects. Here are some examples:
• Commercial roof tear off
• Commercial building clean out
• New construction or major additions
Absolutely nothing can be sticking up above top edges. So plan for a bigger container to avoid additional fees. Adding fees to your invoice is something we hate as much as you do. We are known for “no hidden surprises”. We bill what we say we will. Please follow the rules and directions and keep us all happy and safe. Thanks for your understanding.
**Dumpster dimensions may vary**
Need more information or a FREE Quote?